Friday, February 18, 2011

~ Zoya Crystal... Sparkly Silver Blue ~

Happy Friday!  It's so warm outside!  I want to go do something, but I don't know what yet.  Anyway, I did my nails a couple days ago and want to show it off because it's so super pretty!!  Let me introduce you to Zoya Crystal...

Zoya Crystal is a cool silverish blue with lots of sparkle!  If you look really closely, you can see the silver specks on the blue polish.   If you love glitter, you will love this polish.  I didn't know what else to add to this pretty color so I just put some stickers on.  I have tons of these and I really should do a blog sale for them.  Who wants some?

They look nice with my pretty earrings :)  That's my excuse for doing my nails, so they look pretty in my jewelry pictures.

Anyway, I used 3 coats of Zoya crystal + Seche Vite top coat.  Top coat was applied after the the stickers.  3 coats did take a while to dry though but the Seche Vite really helped.  These usually last for about 2 weeks, but I am already planning for my next manicure... I am thinking yellow :)

4 comments:

Hello hello said...

This is such a pretty manicure ^^ I thought crystal was such a wintry color but the flowers and butterflies really make this into a pretty spring look :}

Joyce said...

i know what you mean.... i was planning to put snowman and snow flake stickers on it but it has been so warm! So, butterflies and flowers it is :)

Lisa said...

joyce your nails are so pretty!

Joyce said...

Thanks Lisa :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin