Saturday, February 12, 2011

~ Big Destash Sale at Happy Cloud Supplies ~

It's finally here! The biggest destash sale in the history of Happy Cloud Supplies!  Some of these are odds and ends that I have collected over the years.  Some of these are overstock items. 


There are CZ pendants, lampwork glass charms, vintage beads, glass beads, enamel charms, acrylic cabochons, jewelry display and boxes, acrylic flowre charms, polymer flower beads, rhinestone charms and more!  A lot of them are buy 1 package get 1 free.  Some items are just 50% off.  Check it out!! 

For an extra bonus, if you tell me your favorite post from my blog, I will give you another 10% off!  Just write it in the message to seller and I will promptly refund you through Paypal.  Have a happy weekend!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin