Tuesday, January 19, 2010

~ A Weekend of Food ~

It's Tuesday evening, and I am still pretty full from all the food I consumed this weekend. From DC restaurant week to New York Japanese town to New York Chinatown, my friends and I basically just ate and ate and.....ate. Oh yeah, there was some shopping, but not too much. Mainly, it was food. I am going to go into details for each restaurant later on this week, but here's a little teaser.

Morton's Steakhouse


Udon West


Cupcakes, Baked by Melissa


Ippudo


Ninja


Joe's Shanghai


NYC Street Food


We were acting very touristy.....even the train was fun :)

This is the new train! It is so nice and clean!


In between the meals, I went to the Swarovski store again.


Do you know who this is?? Daniel Swarovski! Man, I think I want to start another expensive hobby...painting with Swarovski crystals.


My favorite chair....


Love this chandelier!



Also saw my very first Broadway show, Chicago with Ashley Simpson as Roxie Hart. It was great! Though, I was feeling sleepy and there were a few people sleeping during the show. All in all, it was a great weekend! Except for Sunday, when it was pouring rain the whole day. My hair was soaked. My boots were drenched. If I am ever walking around in NYC when it rains again, I am going to buy a pair of rain boots. I think they are...ugly, but I don't care. Walking around with wet socks and boots is not fun!

Ok...that's it for now...watch for the details about the restaurants through out this week! :)

1 comment:

Kittin said...

haha joe's shanghai. that place is good =]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin