Friday, January 8, 2010

~ The Biggest and Softest Koala Slipper ~

It's been really cold, so I wanted to show you my favorite winter accessory: the Koala Slipper. Yes, it's just one.


Ok, it's really a feet warmer instead of a slipper. Isn't it so cute??? I got it in Hong Kong last year. Hong Kong is full of the cutest and softest plushes. They are everywhere!!! You walk down the street and there are shops and vendors showing off the latest and greatest. I tried hard to resist because they simply fill up too much precious space in the suitcase. But, when I saw this, I couldn't resist. I just have to have it! Here's a mug shot of it :)


When I am working at home, I usually sit at my dining room table with my work laptop and my feet in this giant slipper. Momo either sleeps on the chair besides me or on top of the slipper. Here's Momo, being nosy.


Tried to get some artistic shots :)



How are you keeping yourself warm through this arctic blast?

2 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

What a cute and warm idea! I need one of those!

pxyjk said...

lol. It looks like Momo is possing with his shorter friend the koala.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin