Sunday, January 24, 2010

~ Ninja: A Fun and Unique Dining Experience ~

One of the main attraction of my recent NYC weekend was dinner at Ninja restaurant. I have heard from a couple of friends about this place and they always say, "I don't want to ruin the surprise. Just go and see how it is". After having a 3 hour dinner there, I do believe that you should go experience it for yourself and be pleasantly surprised. So, I am doing something special for this post. I have hidden all the details and pictures. If you want to look at them, you will need to say "Ninja" out loud. Yes, look at your monitor and say Ninja and you will see the review.


Ok, I am just kidding. If you want to see it, just click here and it'll show up :)


All in all, it was a fun experience! Most of the food was great and it was just very fun. I think kids will really like it there. I like all the semi-private dining rooms. They even have tiny rooms for 2 people. All the ninjas look like they have a lot of fun working there. The whole place just feel very positive and fun and they really make it feel like a ninja castle. Even the front door was cloaked in mystery. For a big restaurant, the door was really tiny and it only had one sign that says "Ninja".

I highly recommend that you make reservations. We tried to make reservations for the garden a week in advance and they didn't have any tables. Go check it out and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omgosh! so awesome!!!!! if only i could fly there..THIS WEEKEND! Thanks for sharing this w/ me joyce :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin