Thursday, June 25, 2009

~ Japanese Nail Art ~

The first time I remember seeing crazy nail art from Japan more than 5 years ago, from this video of Final Fantasy X2's theme song, Real Emotion by Kumi Koda. I was in love with the way she danced, and how they showed that they used motion capture for the dance moves for the game and her makeup and her nails. Yes, the first time I watched this video, I noticed her nails. This one's resolution is not good enough to see the nails well though. I had a good one at home and I watched it many times.



I don't really do my nails often. I love doing them and I look at them all day while i type and such, but I don't have time to do crazy stuff with them. Then, one day, I saw this on Etsy from chibiaiboutique's shop:

I was so in love! I was screaming out "I want! I want! I want!" in my head. But, I .... don't think I can wear them every day. Momo will probably bite off something when I play with him. So, I just admire them from afar now. I will probably get a set for my wedding though. Here are some of my favorites on Etsy right now. Click on the pictures to go to the listing.




I saw a lot of these when I was in Hong Kong last year too. Next time I go, I am definitely going to try it.

2 comments:

~*N*~ said...

Wild!!!

I especially love the ones with sparklies... BIG surprise, huh?!

These are SOOOO cute!

pxyjk said...

so girly. :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin