Saturday, June 20, 2009

~ IPhone + Hello Kitty = Fun? ~

I am 27. My friends are around the same age. But, we all still love Hello Kitty. Last night, my friend started taking pictures of us and then giggling to herself. Here's why:


He wasn't very willing to take this picture....but I think he secretly likes it.


Aren't we all cute together?


We are the "melon" couple:


These are my favorite ones :D


The grapes look like real hair!


I really want either banana or pineapple, but it's random and it keeps giving me watermelon. Oh well, gotta play with it more next time.

So, this is an app you can buy from your iPhone. It auto detects faces and attach fun things around them. A quick search on google brought up this one: Hello Kitty Camera App for $2.99. It's worth the hours of laughter this can bring. Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Hypnotransformations said...

heehee, made me giggle too!

Curtis Collectables :) said...

OMG. That made me laugh so much. Thanks for the laugh.

pxyjk said...

what a waste of $3.00

Blog Widget by LinkWithin