Friday, June 26, 2009

~ I Recommend: Fated to Love You ~

One of my all time favorite TV show is this Taiwanese show called Fated to Love You (命中注定我愛你) that aired in Taiwan last year. It is in Mandarin and my Mandarin is not that great. But, I still love it so much!


So, basically, the story is about a girl who's very ordinary, a regular office lady, a doormat. Due to a misunderstanding (or fate, depending on how you look at it), she slept with this tall, rich and handsome guy. Yeah, the scene when they turned on the lights and realized they didn't sleep with their significant other was pretty funny.


That isn't too bad. Right?? Except, she got pregnant. And he's the only son of the big, rich family so his grandma forced them to get married. He thought she was only with him for money and he was still in love with his girlfriend who was working overseas. So, they came to an agreement that they will divorce after the baby is born. She's super nice and even helped him sneak off to be with his girlfriend. So, of course, they fall in love.


So, eventually, he was forced to choose between her and his girlfriend. Through an unfortunate accident caused by the girlfriend, she was in the hospital and he had to make the decision to between her life or the baby's life. He chose hers, but she blamed him for everything. It was so sad!!!!


So, what happens now? Will they get back together? I don't want to spoil the story for you, just in case you decide to watch it. But, I must say, this show has an awesome mix of humor, drama, and romance. I watched it with my fiance and there were lots of laughs and I almost cried in a lot of scenes. I also love the songs, and use one of them as my ring tone.

I also fell in love with this actor, Ethan Ruan (阮經天), who plays the main character. He's about 6 ft 1 in and I love tall guys. Did I mention that Ethan is one of my favorite names for a guy? I just love characters like the one he played in this show: rich, handsome, tall, who loves someone for who she is and genuinely cares for that person. I just love Cinderella stories too.



He's so hot! *drool*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg he is sooo hot and bad!! i got to look him up!

pxyjk said...

dang it. Spoil the ending so I don't have to watch it.

Talisa said...

great blog and review of a wonderful drama!!! :D kudos!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin