Mimo is Momo's aquatic brother, an albino ruby red cichlid. We are hoping to find him a special girlfriend so they can get married and have lots of babies. Here he is in his new home. Doesn't he look so happy with his new friends?
I usually don't do New Year's resolution, but I do want to set some goals. It will keep my head straight because I have too many hobbies!
- Create new packaging for my jewelry. I bought the Silhouette SD for this reason but I haven't even taken it out of its box yet! Another part of the branding effort is a new logo and website. I will be moving this blog to www.happycloudmoments.com
- Clean up my inventory. Right now, I have a huge variety of supplies. I want to keep less of a variety because I am starting to forget where I bought a certain item and I can't restock after I use all of them. And it's just so hard to keep track! So, be on the lookup for a big destash sale in my supplies shop!
- I got a Swarovski hotfix gun so I will be rolling out some new products! Yes, I have a lot of crafting toys to play with.
- I am going to be more consistent with my jewelry. I will have at least one jewelry making session a month to produce new products. The rest of the time, I will just make stuff when people order.
- Do a major clean up of my house. I have so much stuff. Years of being a sentimental shopaholic has taken a toll on my house. Plus, my family has grown but my house hasn't. So, I will be doing a big purge! In the spring, I am going to do a yard sale and get rid of some of my clothes, jewelry, gadgets and books. After the sale, the rest will be going to Salvation Army.
- Create an application. Not even going to attempt to sell it. I just want to write something from start to finish. To have something of my own.
- Be healthy! With all my hobbies, goals, game addictions, and tvb addictions, I don't get enough sleep. So, I think I will try to worst of my habits. Sleeping late!! I need to sleep at a more consistent schedule and exercise more.
- Enjoy life~!