Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~ New Jewelry Supplies for Happy Cloud Supplies ~

New year = new supplies! I just received a big box of charms for Happy Cloud Supplies!  I started to branch out and got a few bronze items and charms without rhinestones.  *gulp*  I hope they sell well!  So, here's a little preview.  I got a lot of keys!  I think these will be great for all the Valentine's day jewelry and accessories.  Keys are so romantic!  My favorite is the heart one with the angelic wings.  The heart is filled with rhinestones! 

Speaking of rhinestones, I did get some bling bling charms!   Isn't the turtle so cute??  The stars are my second favorite.  They are actually bigger than I thought they would be. 

Here are some colorful items, ready for the spring and Valentine's day!  Check out the enamel heart charms.  Aren't they so fun?  And the dog glass charms are glow in the dark!

There are more silver charms.  I love the little bows and the hearts.  More stuff for Valentine's day!

And I finally restocked some colors for these crowns!  Now there are red, pink, clear, green, 3 shades of blue, amethyst and black.  In my experience, pink and clear goes out of stock the quickest so get yours before I run out!

Ok, see anything you like? Let me know if you want any custom listings!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin