Thursday, January 13, 2011

~ New Swarovski Crystal Earrings for Valentine's Day ~

To tell you the truth, I am not a big fan of the regular Swarovski crystal heart pendants (6202). In the smaller size, they are beautiful. But, in the bigger sizes, they just don't have enough facets and look too rugged. Well, I used to think they are fine till I saw the Swarovski crystal fancy heart pendants (6215).  These come in Crystal, Crystal AB, Red Magma and I just discovered Bermuda Blue and Crystal Satin.  I am going to order the Bermuda blue ones.  They are so pretty!  Right now, I have Crystal, Crystal AB and Red Magma in stock.

When I started brainstorming for some love-theme items for Valentine's Day, I am determined to use these beautiful crystals.  Here's my first creation and I call it Regina because it's fit for a queen!  Very simple, but I just don't think these crystal hearts need anything more as earrings!  They are a good size (18mm) and looks absolutely stunning dangling from your ears.  They hang from diamond cut sterling silver chains on heart shaped cubic zirconia sterling silver posts.

Here's a picture of me holding the earrings for size reference.  Please do excuse my green nail polish.  I need to do a more neutral color for my next photoshoot!  I will be making a necklace with the red heart soon and probably earrings, bracelets, and necklaces with Swarovski heart crystals.   Please stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Loving these :0) love all you create!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin