Friday, January 14, 2011

~ All Kinds of Hearts for Valentine's Day ~

Valentine's day is about a month away!  It may be a little early to be thinking about presents, but if you are going to make something special or make Valentine's Day item for your jewelry shop, you need to get supplies now!  You will need hearts, candies, flowers and angels and I have all that!  I am just going to show you hearts first.  The rest will come tomorrow!

The most classic hearts are, of course, the Swarovski Crystal heart pendants!  I have a few colors available in my shops:  Vitrail Light and a Blue/Purple/Pink set:

I also have a lot of bling bling heart shaped rhinestone charms. I am sure you'll find one you like!

Here are a couple fun charms with hearts and fun heart shaped findings!

My absolute favorite heart item right now are these rock/punkish silver heart with wings pendant.  It's like love with an attitude.  There are a lot more heart items in my shop! Be sure to take a look there!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin