Friday, December 17, 2010

~ Snow Day ~

I woke up to a light blanket of snow on the ground. I thought nothing of it and got ready to work. It wasn't till I was on the road that I realized visibility sucks and all the cars were crawling on the highway! I should've just stayed home because the boss gave us a snow day anyway. And on the way home, I almost hit a car! It was so scary! I was only going like 5 mph, but my car just wouldn't stop and I was an inch away from my neighbor's car. I think there are like 2 inches of snow outside now. It's not bad at all, but it was just coming down pretty hard.
Ok so I took both my Pentax K100D and Canon S95 out for some pictures.  Can you guess which one is taken with which camera?








I only have a few pictures of Momo in the snow today.  He didn't want to stay out for some reason!  To see more, check out Mimolo.com!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its snowing here too ^_^ eheh brother got a 2 hr delay xD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin