Saturday, December 18, 2010

~ Coreana Moisture Essential Cream and Special Water Active Cream ~

When I was in Hong Kong, I bought a lot of skin care products and one of my favorites is the Coreana Water Active Cream.  It's more like a gel and it just feels so good on my face.  It's easy to spread and just a little goes a long way.  It took me about 3 months to finish a jar and I use it day and night.  It's awesome for summer because it's so light and it makes my face feel so soft.

As much as I love Water Active Cream, I do need something a little more moisturizing for the winter.  When I bought the Water Active Cream, I got samples of the Coreana Special Care Moisture Essential Cream and a matching Serum.  I tried it and the serum felt really oily.  But the cream was nice.  So, I asked my mom to get me one for the winter.  It also has a gel-like consistency like Water Active Cream but it feels a little bit thicker.  It leaves my face nice and soft and not greasy at all.  Just awesome!

Here's a picture of the actual cream.  Both have a light sweet scent.  And I love the frosted colors of the jars! Yes, I am a sucker for packaging.  I would tell you the ingredients but it's all in Korean.  Anyway, if you can get your hands on these, give it a try!

I use this Hydra B5 Soother as serum before applying the cream.  It is a great serum, about $50 for the bigger bottle.  My face has never felt better :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin