Friday, December 10, 2010

~ Dollar Sale at Happy Cloud Supplies ~

I got my 900th sale last night for Happy Cloud Supplies!  I suddenly had the crazy idea of trying to reach 1000 sales by 1.1.11.  Is that too crazy??  Well, to help speed things along, I am having a Dollar Sale!  Really, I have marked down 14 items so that they are only $1!  I am practically giving these away considering my etsy fees!

If you are planning on getting multiple items, please let me know and I can set up a custom listing for you.  Depending on the response to this sale, I may mark down more items.  Please help me spread the word!  I am thinking of doing something special when I reach 1000th sale.  Maybe another $50 gift certificate giveaway?

1 comment:

The Beading Gem said...

Just spread the word to my Twitter and Facebook crowds! Pearl

http://www.facebook.com/TheBeadingGem

Blog Widget by LinkWithin