Sunday, December 12, 2010

~ Origins Haul & Ginzing Eye Cream Review ~

For Cyber Monday, Origins had a great sale and I grabbed a bunch of skincare products.  I got 2 masks:  Drink up Intensive and Clear Improvements, which my mom just loves.  I also got two moisturizers:  Starting Over and High-Potency Night-a-Mins.  Staring Over has some anti-aging properties.  I just think it's time to start on the anti-aging stuff...it's never too early right?  I also got the Modern Friction and Checks and Balances face wash because I have heard so many good things about them.


 All those things listed above are stuff that I wanted, but for sure I don't need them considering how much skin care I have already!  What I needed was this:  the GinZing Eye Cream.  I just love this!  I got this as an example from a prior purchase.  I only use it in the morning and at night I use Clinique's All About Eyes.  This really works!  My eyes are less puffy after using this for a few days!  If you can still get your hands on the gift set that includes this, a mascara and lip gloss, please get it!  It's the same price as the cream alone with out the extras. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I havent tried any Origins but their packaging looks so natural and clean (if that makes any sense ^^). I really want to try the Eye cream~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin