Friday, May 28, 2010

~ Feature Friday: Studio827KC ~

Oh wow! Thank you for everyone's wonderful comments from last week's Feature Friday for Allie's Minis! There were 22 comments and over 100 page views! I was super excited that so many people liked Allie's Minis. It was hard for me to pick from such a big pool of cute shops. After much internal debate, I have decided to show you these cute little letterpress cards and pocket journals from Studio827KC by Laura.


There's something about letterpress items that's so simple and elegant. I love this sweet "For You" flat note card. It'll be perfect for including it with a simple gift and make it feel like a bigger gift.


This foldover love notecard so cute too! Look at the little bird and the bird cage on the back. It's like saying "Love freed me". I also like how the bird cage looks like it's swinging to the side, like the bird just flew out of it and pushed it back with it's strong legs and energy from love. Ok, maybe I am reading too much into this....


Laura also makes these cute little pocket journals. I love the brown and turquoise sakuras on the cover. It's very modern. Carrying this around will inspire me to jot down all my creative thoughts for sure.


I peeked at her sold items and saw this. It's so pretty and yellow!!!! She didn't relist it though. I wonder if all her journals are one of a kind.


I checked out Laura's blog and it looks like she's a great photographer too! Look at the colors of this picture! The sky is so beautiful in the water!


I also love the perspective in this picture. I wonder if she will start selling these in her Etsy shop either as prints or as cards.


Studio827KC is a pretty new shop and I see a lot of potential! She's having a Memorial Day Sale. Free Shipping through Monday May 31, just enter the code MDS10 in your note when making your purchase. I hope you like her shop as much as I do. Don't forget to click on the pictures to get to the listings or her shop. And of course, don't forget to comment here to show her your love! Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a lovely blog! =]

please take a look at my shop i'd love to be featured! =]

htp://www.Hannarr.etsy.com

VeganCraftastic said...

What a cute shop! I'd love to be considered for a feature:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Vegancraftastic

Nicole N said...

Beautiful, beautiful choice! I love your blog, you have such good taste.

Here's my shop, a feature would be just what I needed. <3

http://hellozoe.etsy.com

Vintage fair Retro Rare said...

Awesome blog & Fabulous shop Features. I would be Thrilled to have my shop or an item featured! Thanks for the invite to ask!
Karen

www.vintagefairretrorare.etsy.com

Unknown said...

what a cute shop and cute blog!! I am going to start following it!

Pink Tiger said...

Love this article, beautiful products :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkTigerTextiles

Studio827 said...

Thank you so much for featuring my shop! You have such a wonderful blog!!

Heather Jones said...

Love the Letterpress! I actually just did a review of the "L Letterpress" on my blog (vivalablogette), which I'm pretty sure she used a few plates to create some items. =)

Lily said...

Your blog is lovely and I would love to be featured!
Here is my Etsy shop, if you would like to take a look: http://www.etsy.com/shop/VintageWhale

The Curious Cupcake said...

You have a beautiful blog, I love the look and the idea of picking artisans to feature. Our Etsy shop is http://thecuriouscupcake.etsy.com and we'd love for you to take a look for a possible feature!

Unknown said...

lovely blog-love the pretty journals : )

theMayflower said...

very pretty! i'd love to be considered for next week!

http://www.themayflower.etsy.com

Naomi said...

Beautiful cards and a very cute blog! I would love to be considered for next week!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/oneaviandaemon

Megan said...

Those cards are gorgeous!

I've love to be featured, please check out my shop!

SweetAnneVintage.etsy.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin