Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~ Frosting: A Cupcakery in Chevy Chase ~

This past weekend, my friend taunted us by posting about a new cupcake place she found in Chevy Chase. So, I begged her to bring me one and she did! Thanks Helen!!!!


This was some kind of chocolate with oreo crumbs. It was pretty good! The oreo crumbs were delicious! It was messy though. The crumbs were getting everywhere. I had to use a fork. I ate it all at once, so the sweetness is manageable. The cake itself is moist and pretty tasty.


Helen even got me a card! She's so thoughtful :)


I really like their logo. It's very...fluffy! Check out their website! Supposedly, they are a coffee shop too. They make special flavors every day. There are a couple I would like to try like Raspberry zzzurbert and My Strawberry Girl. It's a little far for me though. The cupcake was good, but not good enough to make that drive :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin