Friday, May 7, 2010

~ Feature Friday: Seasons Come And Glow ~

TGIF! What a crazy week! Even though it's Friday, it just doesn't feel like it. Maybe it's because I am supposed to work tomorrow to make up for my sick days. But, it is Friday so let's get on to this week's featured Etsy shop: Seasons Come and Glow. Isn't it a cute name?? This is a pretty new shop, opened on April 25th and already has 2 sales. For a newbie, the pictures are very good! They are sharp, bright and interesting.


As you can see, Seasons Come and Glow is a bath and body shop. It's filled with nature and seasons inspired soaps. I love this lavender soap with real lavender on top. That's natural exfoliating power! The soaps mainly contain the following ingredients: propylene glycol, sorbitol, water, sodium stearate, sodium laureth, sulfate, sodium myristate, sodium cocoyl isethianate, glycerine, triethanolamine, aloe, vitamin E. I am not a beauty product expert, but aloe and vitamin E sounds good!


This is a fun soap! It has a loofah inside! I have seen similar items in other shops, but these are definitely the brightest and funnest looking ones! I just wish there's a rope on it so I can hang it in my shower.


This is a pretty small shop for now. Only 11 items, but there is a great variety that hints at the great products to come. There are sugar scrub, luxurious whipped body foam, bath fizz and lip balm. This one looks so sweet!


I hope you like what you see so far! Click on the pictures above to go to the specific listings and check out the shop!

~ Do you want to be featured? Leave a comment here and I will take a look at your shop. I will pick one to be featured every Friday! ~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this amazing feature! It is such an honor to be a part of such a beautiful blog!

Teresa said...

I would love to be featured on your blog. http://www.etsy.com/shop/HollyhockAlpacas is my etsy shop. Thanks for considering me!

swanriverstone said...

ooo great photos! I really like the loofah soaps..they look so relaxing!

if you would like to feature me I would greatly appreciate it;-)

Thanks for the opportunity. I like your blog too.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SwanRiverStone

starbrightgirl said...

Awesome blog - love the soaps! :)
I love the design of your whole blog, it's just gorgeous - would love to be considered?!
(http://www.etsy.com/shop/starbrightgirl)
Thanks - have an awesome weekend :)

Katrinshine said...

Very interesting!
Here is my shop:
www.katrinshine.etsy.com

melislauren said...

Great blog! Her pictures look fab!
www.milarosedesigns.etsy.com

Maris said...

What a amazing soaps!
Very nice post, thanks for sharing! :)

www.frommaris.etsy.com

Maris said...

Wooops sorry ;) its www.broochefrommaris.etsy.com

Lovelovelove your blog

Blog Widget by LinkWithin