Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~ I've Been Found by Etsy! ~



Every day, I look at the Etsy Finds email to check out all the cool products on Etsy. I was just skimming it today because it's a busy day. Guess what I saw???


OMG OMG OMG! My earrings are in the Etsy Finds!!! The theme today was Ivory and Ebony. What an awesome surprise! I almost didn't recognize it because I changed the pictures a few days ago for these earrings and it's still the old picture in the Etsy Finds. I was so excited! I told my fiance right away, but he....didn't get it.


I have personally purchased a few items from Etsy Finds. So, naturally, I wondered if I am going to get any sales. And the answer is...yes! I got 8 today! Happy dance time! I am actually out of the crystals, so I had to put a blurb in the listing about how they will be shipped later than usual. Out of the 5 colors of butterfly studs, black has the lowest stock and of course that's the one that makes it into Etsy Finds!


Look at this spike in my Googles Analytics. I have close to 500 visits today! That's about 10x my average number of visits! My day just didn't go very well today, but this helped a lot! Big thanks to Emily for "finding" my earrings!


2 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

Congratulations! You must be thrilled!

Unknown said...

So totally exciting!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin