Tuesday, May 25, 2010

~ Momo's New Friend Chloe ~

A couple weeks ago, Momo's new friend came to visit. Her name is Chloe and she's about 1/3 of Momo's size. She's like a mini version of Momo's ex-girlfriend Bailey.


She is actually pretty calm for a puppy, calm enough for me to take a few nice pictures.


Then, it was time to play outside. Doesn't she have great posture?


Momo is a wuss though. Chloe just kept chasing him and he kept running away.


Poor Momo! I thought he could stand his ground. Maybe he's just being nice.


I had to save Momo a few times during the visit. But after a while, Chloe got tired too. She looks relaxed doesn't she? Don't be fooled though. She was about to pounce on Momo! It's always fun to have visitors for Momo. Can't wait to take him to Chicago to see his cousins again this year!


While I had my camera out, I thought I would try some artistic photography. This looks like something I would have to draw for a still life class. I like it, but the wall is supposed to be a much brighter blue. I don't know what happened. Again, I want a Nikon! :)

1 comment:

Linda B said...

They're both adorable.

Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin