Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~My Treasury: Yellow Stars~

Etsy has these things called treasuries that are created by users and show off 12 items from Etsy. On the Etsy front page, there's always a treasury and they are 100% always beautiful! I don't think I can make anything front page worthy yet. So, I am going to start practicing every Wednesday. But, to make it easier, I am going to only pick 9 items.

First up!

Yellow Stars I love yellow and I love stars! A lot of times, when I see something that's yellow and a star, I just have to have it. When I see them, I am just happy! When I searched Etsy for "yellow star", there were 93 pages of items. Out of all that, I picked these. Hope you like them.




P.S. Yes, that's my yellow star crystal earrings. Sorry for the shameless plug :) If you see something you like, just click on the picture and it'll bring you to the etsy item listing!

What theme should I try for next week?

3 comments:

Kiwi Arts said...

Very cute -even with the plug! :-) Beth

TheresaJ said...

What a great idea -- I love it! I live in Brisbane, California, also known as "The City of Stars." At Christmas, nearly every house in town has a huge lighted star on it. As the town is nestled into the side of San Bruno Mountain, when driving past our town on the highway, all you see is 100's of stars all over the side of the mountain in every color, and multi-colored, imagineable, and then there are even some Stars of David up as well, so there's lots of assortment as well. It's really pretty cool.

By the way, what application did you use for your little treasury? I might like to do something like this on my blog on occasion, if you don't mind sharing. :)

Joyce said...

TheresaJ

I made it using on http://byhand.me They allow you to make these things call "Spotlight", which is like a treasury. All you have to do is put listing ids in the form. Let me know if you need more details :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin