Sunday, March 8, 2009

~Advertise with Vinyl Car Decals~


I saw these when I was in an Etsy chat room a few nights ago.  What a great idea~!  My fiance drives around alot, so this will certainly be seen in a lot of places by a lot of people.  Though, if you see a car that has a decal on it that says the following, will you remember it when you get home?

Hand-crafted Sterling Silver and Swarovski Jewelry
http://happycloudmoments.etsy.com

I am not sure it works for jewelry shops.  Maybe I need a better tag line or something.  I am tempted to get one.  For $15-$20, I get my name and url out there to hundreds of people a day.  And, it lasts for a few years.  Not bad for that price.  Well, I still have to think about it a little bit more.  

When I talked to ceejay77 about this in the chat room, she said she'll offer 15% off to my readers.  If you just put "BLOGGED" in the message to seller when you check out, she'll refund you 15% on your order.  She has 3 sizes ranging from $6.40 to $24.23 shipped and after discount.  She also has other vinyl sticker products like wall arts.  Very cute stuff.



I did a quick price comparison and with the 15% off, ceejay77 has a good deal.  Here are the other ones I have found, just for completeness.



Do you have one?  What are your thoughts?  Should I get one?  Yes, I am a little bit indecisive......what to do.....what to do?

5 comments:

Kiwi Arts said...

I have one. I would send you a picture, but I am not sure how to do that on a blog - haha.
Mine was very inexpensive. I LOVE it. It is very cute! I have a Kiwi Green colored Ford Escape, and in Kiwi Green Preppy Font I have - www.kiwi-arts.com This is my main website. Then in each corner at the bottom of the window I have in smaller cute font www.kiwarts.etsy and www.kiwiarts.artfire.com I love it! I get several comments a day about it. Mostly teased my fellow co-workers who think I am just too cute for words - LOL! But while driving all of my kids to practice after work, games, dances, competitions out of town, back and forth to work everyday - I figure I am doing alot of advertising. Now, the person I went to gave me the larger vinal decal and the two smaller ones for cheaper than you just mentioned. They have been on my car for 2 months now, and I have not noticed any wear or peeling. It still looks great! Let me know if you want to know who did mine. I will give you a hint. Preppy Polka.....Thats it - :-) I am not telling more unless you want to know. Good luck with your decision.
Beth

Joyce said...

Thanks for sharing! I found her and the picture of your decal! Very cute~!

She doesn't have shipping so that's good! Though, she didn't tag her decals with car so I didn't see her listing in my initial search. Maybe, you can mention it to her so others can find hers when they search for "custom car vinyl decal" :)

oddartist said...

Thanks for the post to the Awesome Chicks group! I have ordered 2 of the 12x3 signs that will read:
www(dot)oddartist (dot)etsy.com
odd art and curious crafts
from a truly twisted mind

With the discount the order should be less than $20 total - long term advertising for next to nothing!
Thanks again!!!
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

i say you should go for it! I dont know which design you are getting but this is a great way to advertise ur business especially ur baby drives around a lot! He can help getting the words out very easily:)

Anonymous said...

I have it on my car. I don't know if it helps, but it does make me feel like a business woman. lol. I had it custom done by ceejay... I think I will get it updated. Thanks for the code:)

www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com
www.akane.etsy.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin