Saturday, October 31, 2009

~ Halloween Preview ~

I know...enough about Halloween already! But, did you know that Halloween is one of the biggest holidays? What other holidays spawn hundreds of holiday merchandise stores in the malls and shopping centers? What other holidays can girls dress as ... sexually adventurous .... as their conscience or bfs allow and not be called names? What other holidays can guys dress as girls and be praised? What other holidays can you make yourself ugly and win contests?

This year is probably the only year that I have put this much thought and planning into Halloween. The past few years have been getting ready to pass out candy or trying to hide because I didn't have candy. This year has been a slew of emails with friends about outfits and schedules. I even tried on the costume again just now to make sure my shoes match and to find the right accessories.


I took this with my mac's photo booth. The camera was downstairs with my dad and I didn't feel like strutting down there in my .... sexually adventurous .... costume to get the camera. So here's just a sneak peak of what is to come tomorrow. We are going to do a photo shoot before we head out. Let's see if I can photograph people well.



This is the last time I am going to wear such a short dress. In public. :D Are you as excited about Halloween as I am?

3 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

It looks really cute Joyce. You will be the "Belle" of the ball! lol! :)

Jasmin said...

Cute! Love the costume.

The Beading Gem said...

Lovely costume! I don't enjoy dressing up myself but I love seeing others having fun at Halloween. We had 141 trick-or-treaters last night! I'm still recovering!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin