Thursday, October 15, 2009

~ Favstar.fm - Awesome Tweets ~

I forgot how I stumbled onto this site. It might have been BitRebels or maybe on Facebook, but I've had some good laughs on Favstar.fm. What they do is go through a ton of people on twitter and count up the tweets that get "star"ed the most. You know the little star next to tweets that you can click on to save it as a favorite? Yeah, I didn't know that's public, but I guess it is.


There are some really funny tweets on here. Some of my favorites:
  • The only guys who like girls with brains are zombies. @Aimee_B_Loved 1 day ago
  • Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Because it might be a gyro. And then you have to pronounce it. And then you're screwed.@sween 1 day ago
  • I'm going to help this flirting couple by staring at them. They can be all "What's that creepy girl's deal?" when the conversation stalls.@zolora 2 months ago
Actually, there are quite a few that I like but can't put on here. I would like to keep my blog PG-13. Ooo they also show the most fav'ed people. Wow! I wanna be on this list. I better start sharpening my twittering skills.


You can also see who fav'ed you. I was surprised that I had a few. I feel so special!!


So...a shameless plug here. Please follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/_HappyCloud_ . I'll try to be more insightful/funny from now on :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin