Tuesday, October 6, 2009

~ I Love Zombieland ~



I went to see this movie over the weekend and I just LOVE it! There are so many funny parts, we were basically laughing through the whole movie. I usually hate scary movies 'cause I get scared easily and there were a few scary parts. But even the scary parts were funny!

I love the rules to survive in Zombieland.
Rule #1: Cardio
Rule #2: Beware of Bathrooms
Rule #3: Seatbelts
Rule #4: Double Tap
...
Rule #37: Enjoy the little things

These rules were incorporated into the movie so well! My favorite is #4. Watch the movie and let me know what your favorite is :)



But, I must warn you, after the movie, we all had urges to run over people or slam our car door into people as we were driving by. If you tend to be violent, make sure you stay away from cars, guns, baseball bats and chain saws after the movie.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I want to see this so much! It looks awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin