Monday, April 20, 2009

~ Weekend of Sun and Crystals ~

Sun
Saturday was a beautiful day!  It was warm and sunny and just so perfect!  My wonderful friends had this awesome idea of having a picnic at the national park 15 mins from my house.  We brought Momo there and he had a blast!!  Definitely going to go back to hike and fish later.  Though, next time I am definitely going to put on some sunblock.

Check out our feast!  We also grilled and had some KFC :)

Momo met a new friend.  His name is Lucky.  There were some mutal sniffing....

Getting to know each other...

And bonding over the water hole :)  Momo got so dirty that after 5 minutes of rinsing, the water was still brown.  He was making a nest in the leaves....

Crystals
After all that fun, it was time to get busy.  Playing with Swarovskis are so much fun! 

I have been meaning to use my butterfly crystals for a while!  Made a matching set for my friend...


Simple hearts...

I love these bicone pendants!

These two necklaces are made to match the popular Nadia's Earrings.



Of course...gotta make something yellow...


Miscellaneous Happiness
I also visited one of my good friends this weekend.  She just had a baby, the most adorable little bundle of joy named Vivian.

More Etsy happiness...I sold something in my shop this weekend!  And my Moondust bracelet in Vineyard Escape was the Artisan Item of the Day on byhand.me.


What a great weekend!  

3 comments:

Elements Magazine said...

very nice jewelry =) and the food on the top looks good. yummm

pxyjk said...

KFC instead of Popeye's?

Anonymous said...

the yellow star earrings really caught my eyes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin