Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~ Asian Fashion ~

I am fortunate enough to be able to travel to Hong Kong about once a year, where I fulfill all my shopping needs. Imagine two 35 lb suitcases full of clothes and girly toys every year, all for under $800.

One day, within a few years, I won't be able to do that anymore. I will have kids and they will be clinging to me and .... no more shopping sprees in Hong Kong. When that happens, I will be shopping on YesStyle.com. They carry the trendiest brand from Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and more! Dresses, coats, shirts, jewelry, purses, belts, PJs and even men's clothing. Here are some of my favorites...









It's definitely more expensive than buying stuff in Hong Kong. But, I won't have to buy a plane ticket, so that evens out right? There is free shipping for $150 purchases, too. The only annoying thing is, of course, returns, which will incur international shipping costs. We are so spoiled with free returns in the US. If I buy something in Hong Kong, chances are good that I can't return it. So, I am OK with the return policy.

I have gotten a coat from YesStyle before. It is really pretty and different from everyone else's coats. I have gotten a lot of compliments when wearing it so I am happy with them and will buy from them again ... later ... when I am not spending all my money on supplies.

1 comment:

Nemesis_Productions said...

Color me envious! I'd love to go to Hong Kong! Maybe someday...

Thanks for the info about this site. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin