Friday, April 17, 2009

~ Toys from Hong Kong ~

Ok, finally took some quick pictures just now...and videos! This is going to be a multimedia-filled post!

Let's see.....what first......

Momo's toys... My dad is such a big softie! He got Momo little sandles and boots! Too bad the boots are too small for him :( He got them for $20! Anyone wants them? Make your best offer!


These fit....those I think he'll chew them up as soon as I take my eyes off him...


Another toy for Momo....well I don't know if he likes it hehe.... it's a moving CJ7!! What is a CJ7 you ask?? It's an alien pet from the movie....CJ7. It's a great movie by Stephen Chow, the Hong Kong king of comedy. Awesome, awesome movie. You can find it at Netflix or Blockbuster...or isohunt :)


Here's a little video....Momo is scared of him. He is usually scared of things that move. But eventually, he'll get up enough courage to approach te object. Then..... it'll be destroyed in 2 secs. Therefore, CJ7 lives on top on my TV where Momo can't hurt him.


Pretty things for me...I got these mannequin jewelry displays from Hong Kong last November and sold a bunch on Etsy. So, he got me a few more. Some are still available at my other shop. Mention this blog post to get free shipping on the mannequins!


My aunt also got me this golden shoe display that holds rings too! It's my engagement ring's new home whenever it's not on my finger.


My Superman... whoever came up with this is a genius! Looks.....innocent enough right....just a little plastic, generic super hero toy.


Yes....but wait till you throw it at the wall! This is hilarious to me!


Fun stuff!!! This collection is like the tip of the iceberg. I still have his cool lighters, flashlights, crystal balls, beads and more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the videos are soooo funny!!! your dad really shares the same taste as u....

Julia said...

I want the superman that is hilarious. My brother would get a kick out of it.

Joyce said...

LOL don't ever say I share the same taste as my dad..... supposedly i look like him already if we share the same taste it'll be scary!

. said...

Those little booties are the cutest things I think I have ever seen in little footwear! Thank you for sharing!!

Kristin :)
http://www.HappyFlyingButtons.blogspot.com

pxyjk said...

you and your dad like similar things....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin