Sunday, April 12, 2009

~ A Milestone and a Preview ~

Someone on the Etsy forums once said something like "How can you sell 100 items if you don't list 100 items?"  So true!  But, 100 items seem so impossible because I have to work full time  and have all these other responsibilities.  So, I set my goal for reaching 50 within 3 months of opening shop and I started at the end of December 2008. 

I was stuck in the high 40s for a few weeks so I missed the goal.  I am making up for it now!  I have 59 items listed and more waiting to be listed.  I am so excited!  Feels so good to reach a goal.

Here's a little preview for what's to come in my shop...
Nadia's Earrings in new colors!

A closer look at some of these colors....Everyone likes the Amethyst colors so much (sold 4 pairs already), I thought I would do another purple set.

Bright and Summery...


New colors for the Dew Drop Earrings!  They are so darling....

New colors for the Allure Earrings...perfect for any formal event or for bridesmaids.


New colors for the Stardust bracelets...well I can't show the colors here....it's a surprise!  But definitely watch out for them :)

More cha cha bracelets with pearls...

There are quite a few designs in my notebook, waiting to come to life!  I am so excited and my dad is coming back on Tuesday.  He is an awesome chef so I'll eating well and have more time to work on this stuff since I don't have to cook anymore :)  But, don't worry!  I will share his recipes with you all!  He is also full of gardening tips, cleaning tips and upcycling ideas that I will be sharing as well.  

Spring is here!  Everything is looking good!

3 comments:

thehangingflower said...

Using the mannequin for your jewelry is such a good idea... I just saw a forum post where people were arguing about if it was good to model your jewelry or not... this satisfies both, I think. :) ( I personally like them modeled).

Great pics!

Unknown said...

i wore the "nadia earrings" to a birthday party last night. i got lots of compliments!! they are all asking for your website. word is spreading....

Beth said...

Love the big hoop on those earrings. I get lots of compliments on my Dew Drop earrings every time I wear them. And--they don't hurt my ears! Hurrah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin