Monday, April 4, 2011

~ Meet Dylan and Dante.... My Foster Havanese Puppies ~

I picked up my foster puppies last Thursday and it's been quite an adventure!  These poor puppies lived their whole lives in a chicken wire cage in a puppy mill and only know to hide from reaching hands.  This is what they looked like during their first bath...

This is them today.... just chilling in the cleanest environment they have ever known.  Want to know more?  Please visit Mimolo (my other blog about Havanese)!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I rarely comment on your Havanese posts but I find it really admirable how you're such a dedicated owner and foster puppies. Your post on mimolo made me sad :( and while I understand some people not wanting to have pets, I don't understand why people keep them if they don't want them -_- I'm more of a cat lover myself ^_^ but if I ever own a house with a big yard, I'd like to get a dog. A Malamute seems to be a practical option though I dream of getting bigger more high maintenance dogs like the the akita or jindo...I hear that they are not good "first time owner" dogs >0<

ok...this comment is too long now ><

Joyce said...

hehe Momo acts like a cat sometimes... he likes to chill on the windowsill and play with plush balls....

btw... havanese are great first time dogs :)

LJ said...

I would LOVE t foster havenese babbies. I have to of my own and they are like my children. I am actually looking to get one of my famales bred as she has the greatest personality and everyone in my family wants a puppy...I have 7 brothers and sisters :) Not looking for profit just want to share share the joy I get to experience with the rest of the family:) They are my loves. But to be able to help fellow Havaneses owners would be awespme

Blog Widget by LinkWithin