Friday, April 22, 2011

~ New Items and Spring Sale at Happy Cloud Moments ~

I have been super busy with work, visits, foster dogs and life that I haven't had a lot of time to make jewelry.  I finally got 1 free night and ended up making a multi-strand necklace and 2 pairs of earrings!  I usually don't make multi-strand necklaces because it looks hard.  It took a lot of time, but I did it!  I used a couple vintage Swarovski crystal daisies, flowers, butterflies and spring color beads and my favorite sterling silver heart chain.

After spending a few hours on that necklace, I put together 2 pairs of simple earrings because I finally restocked these awesome earwires!  I love this Bermuda Blue Heart crystals.  It's just so gorgeous!

These starfish earrings are perfect for summer time.  I can also make this out of other color starfish crystals.  In fact, I already sold a pair in indicolite.  I love it when something sells the day I list them!

Another announcement for Happy Cloud Moments is that I am having a Spring Sale!  Items are marked down by 20-75% off!  Here's a snapshot of the Spring Sale section.  Be sure to check it out!  And don't forget that there's a destash sale going on in Happy Cloud Supplies too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo I hope you make more triple stranded necklaces in the future!

And I think helios are definitely my favorite Swarovksi crystals....they're so pretty ^_^!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin