Monday, November 1, 2010

~ Amazing Human Flowers by Cecilia Webber ~

I love flowers. I am just a typical girl, what can I say? You know what's better than flowers?  Flowers made out of people!  According to her website, Cecilia Webber  wants to celebrate the beauty of human bodies and started this series of images of flowers created from photographs of human bodies in different poses.  This is a close up of one of her creations.  See the faces and the bodies?

These are just so awesome!!!  She created quite a few of these and here are my favorites.  First, the yellow dandelion  Yellow is so pretty :)

One of my favorite flowers, the bleeding hearts.  Note that even the branches and leaves are bodies!

Sakura! Who ever would've thought that if you sit with your arms out on the floor, you'll look like a cherry blossom petal?

White dandelion!  I love the flying seed!

The colors in this one is just amazing!  The leaves are so awesome too!  They look so natural and organic.

Another yellow one.  Just the thought of coloring these photos and laying them out boggles my mind!  Prints are for sale at Ms Webber's website so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin