Friday, November 26, 2010

~ Black Friday Sale and Shopping ~

Happy Black Friday! I was so tempted to go shopping this year and join the crazy mobs at the malls. But, my friends warned me that it's not worth it. Good thing because my husband stopped by ToysRus and didn't even go in because the line was so long. But, I was feeling like a shopaholics. I just want to buy something!!! So... I got this awesome Canon S95. Only $299 shipped on Newegg!  It's already sold out after an hour of the deal going live.  I feel so special that I got one :)

I also want to get one of these Silhouette SD cutters.  It's $190 on Amazon.  I want this one to make special cards and tags for my shops.  Should I?  Should I??


Ok, enough shopping! Now, time for some shameless self promotion. My supplies shop and jewelry shop have Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale too! Use "Thankful" for 20% off everything in the shops!!! There are new earrings in the jewelry shop. I love these pegasus wings and dainty butterflies!!

I also have a couple of new items in the supplies shop. Like?


I hope you enjoy shopping this weekend!! If you see any good deals, please let me know! I want to buy more stuff!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin