Sunday, September 12, 2010

~ New Swarovski Crystals Encrusted Strawberries and Mushroom Jewelry ~

It's been a busy and productive weekend!  I made about 20 pairs of mini star studded earrings, 3 bracelets and 3 necklaces.  By the time I got to the pictures, I was tired!  So, I only took pictures of a few of the star earrings.  Being a color freak (is there such a thing?), I took the pictures in order of the colors...yes, I have issues.  Some are new colors and some are the classic colors.  Now there are 3 shades of blue!  I will be slowly listing them all in my shop.

As much as I love stars, my favorite from this weekend is this Swarovski encrusted strawberry bracelet.  So super cute!  I listed a red one before and it sold very quickly.  I only have one so if you want it, get it now!

I also have 2 bigger pink strawberries so I made a necklace with one.  The red one I listed before sold within 24 hours of listing!  I was so proud!  Hopefully, I'll be able to get more of these later because I really love these strawberries.

I also happen to have some Swarovski crystals encrusted mushrooms!  I only used the small ones for bracelets.  I am not sure if I want to do a plain necklace or something more usually for the bigger mushrooms.

Here are the other necklaces I made.  This one has butterflies and dangly round crystals.

This one is to match the cute little flutter earrings. I think they'll be so cute together!

For all this, I neglected to do one thing that my mom asked me to do on Friday.  I know I am a bad daughter!  I need to do that sometime tomorrow I guess.  Always so much to do and so little time!  Hope you had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

The Beading Gem said...

Those Swarovski strawberries are so gorgeous!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin