Sunday, September 19, 2010

~ Momo and Caterpillar ~

It was a pretty sunny day!  Momo had a lot of fun just playing on the deck.  So, I grabbed my Pentax and shot a few pictures. This is his summer look!  I trimmed a lot of hair from his face.



While I was admiring the flowers, I found a huge caterpillar!  So that's what's been eating my flowers!  It blends in so much with the leaves that at first I thought it was a leaf!  Ewwwww......

  

Isn't it a little late for caterpillars?   By the time this one becomes a butterfly it'll be cold!  Poor thing!  Hope you are having a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Melody said...

Love the photos of your dog, he looks so happy!

The Sisters' Hood said...

came over from Augmented gem, who gave us both awards :)
and just love your photos, Momo is the cutest dog, such soulful eyes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin