Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~ New Supplies and Popular Items ~

I just got a new shipment of supplies and restocked some of the most popular items in my Etsy supplies shop. I think the most popular item is these unique earwires with pinch bails.  Just add some pendants and you'll get gorgeous earrings!

I also got these new earring findings.  They are little hoops with a simple loop on the bottom.  They are super shiny and I have seen so many great earrings made with these hoops.  I usually don't use anything but sterling silver, but I am tempted to use these!

I got a bunch of cool clasps too.  These magnetic clasps are good enough to be a focal point of any bracelet or necklace or can add a little sparkle to a strand of pearls.

These clasps are big and fun and perfect for big key chains and purse charms!

I also got a few favorites back in stock!  Crowns in new colors, mushroom beads in new colors, strawberry bells and more!

Here are a couple of my favorites...there are a lot more in my shop so go check it out!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin