Friday, September 17, 2010

~ Best Brownies in Chicago from Sarah's Pastries ~

Sooooo gooooooooooooooooooood. This gooey goodness is baked by Sarah from Sarah's Pastries.

It's a little store close to the lake in downtown Chicago.  It has outdoor seating so it's perfect to meet up for a little date.

This place is owned by Sarah.  Supposedly even Martha Steward loves this store!!!

I love brownies and Sarah's brownies are awesome!!!!  The inside is so gooey and the outside is perfectly crunchy.  It's not too sweet and just makes me want to eat more and more and more!

They have a different special flavor of cupcakes every month.  For August, it was strawberry.  It is one of the best cupcakes I have ever had!  Look at all those fresh strawberries on top of the cupcakes!!  The frosting was so fluffy and light and the cupcake was super moist.  Again not too sweet and just so refreshing!

I had so much fun at this little shop!  There's a wide variety of treats like macaroons, chocolates, truffles and even chcolate covered orange peels!

And even dog treats!  I wanted to get one for Momo, but that's $1.5 down the drain.  He would've swallowed this in 2 secs.

Another surprise?  The best lemonade I have ever had.  I actually dislike lemonade most of the time, but this was so good!  I think it has some orange juice in it.  Tasted strangely like mango juice for some reason.  Yum!

Next time I go back to Chicago, I definitely need to go get some brownies!! If you are shopping on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago, you definitely have to take a little detour to this place!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin