- My mom who is always there for me. You always remember to call me and bring me back the best presents wherever you travel. It's always fun to gossip and laugh with you about everything.
- My dad who takes care of so much for me around the house. You cook so much delicious and healthy food for me and teach me so much about everything all the time.
- My brother and new sister-in-law who always make me laugh and show me what marriage really means. Of course, thank you for organizing such an amazing destination wedding. I had an awesome time!!!
- My fiance who reminds me to slow down and relax, who gives me a kiss to make me feel better when I am pouting because I didn't want to wake up in the morning. I want to copy my brother and say that I am thankful you came home at 7 this morning instead of not coming home at all :)
- My LGs, LGMs and Jimmy who are always there for me. You let me borrow your cars, feed me, house me, and entertain me when I visit. You make me laugh without saying or doing anything because I am just happy to be in your presence.
- My family near and far who finally all signed up for Facebook so I can stalk them. Love all the pictures and videos!
- My girls who remind me to be social and enjoy life when I feel like I need to work 24/7 to get my stuff done. Thank you for organizing events and getting dressed up with me because every girl needs an excuse to glam up and feel good about herself. Thank you for eating all that awesome food with me. Without you, the food wouldn't taste the same.
- My mama girls who still know how to have fun even with a few kids hanging off their hips. Thank you for sharing your infinite mommy-wisdom with me so that I feel like I am kinda prepared for motherhood. And thanks in advance for all the clothes and toys you will give my children. :)
- My boys who keeps me geeky. Thank you for informing me of all the geeky news so I don't fall too far behind. Thank you for giving me links to watch the latest episode of House and sharing your external hard drive with me with all my favorite TVB shows.
- Etsy and my loyal customers for allowing me to have an artistic outlet so I can balance my geekiness with my artsiness.
- Everyone else who I can't neatly put into a group...Thanks for making me laugh and sharing your lives with me.
- My health I feel good :) Sickness can strike anyone, no matter who they are or what they do. I try to take care of myself, but you know that doesn't always happen when things get crazy. But, my body is fighting on like a champ! Thanks for not breaking down through my 4-hour sleep nights, walks in the rain, popeyes diet, lack of exercise and bad driving.
- My wealth Times are tough for a lot of people right now. So, I am thankful for still having a job that provides enough to house me and shelter me and allow me to share my wealth with others
Thursday, November 26, 2009
I can't believe it's the holidays again! Time flies when I am having a good time I guess. This year, I have made new friends and gone on new adventures with old friends. Here's what I have to be thankful for (in no particular order):