Saturday, May 23, 2009

~ Memorial Day Weekend Sale ~

You may be wondering where my vacation pictures are. Well, here's preview:

Me and my mom. Isn't she beautiful? This is on the day of the wedding and I am sporting jewelry from my shop: "Sunshine in Provo" Earrings and Sunshine in Provo" necklace .


Me on the beach...


I am in the process of organizing my pictures. There were too many cameras involved and a lot of pictures to sort out. In the mean time, I have good news for you! I am having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend sale at my shop! Here are the details:
  • 5% off purchases of $50-$99 (before shipping)
  • 12% off purchases of $100-$149 (before shipping)
  • 18% off purchases of $150 or more (before shipping)
Stock up now! Make sure you are sparkling at all your summer dates and parties!

Discount amount will be automatically refunded through paypal. Sale ends 11:59pm Monday, June 1st.

And just a special bonus for my blog readers, you will receive a pair of Swarovski crystal earrings with any purchase. I am going to surprise you with the style and color. Simply enter "I love your blog" in message to seller and your free gift will be on its way.

I know you want some of these!






And here's a little preview of what I will be listing today.....pretty floral hair combs! Made these last night with resin and lucite floral components and Swarovski crystals.






There are a lot of sales going on in various shops on Etsy and at the mall. Happy shopping!!!

2 comments:

Linda B said...

Congratulations to whomever got married. The jewelry is wonderful.

Light and Writing said...

found you in the etsy forums. Your blog is so fun and your jewelry is so colorful and pretty I just want to eat it up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin