Wednesday, June 1, 2011

~ Customer Highlight: artwithheart ~

Catherine from artwithheart recently purchased a set of gift boxes from my shop.  She was so kind and sent me a picture of how she decorated the box.  It's so pretty!!!! 

Catherine is a very talented lampwork artist.  She has many beach-inspired items in her shop and has a solid rating.  I absolutely love her beads and her pictures!


She has sold about 800 items just on Etsy!  I am very tempted to get one of her beads because it's like a piece of everything from the beach, encased in glass.  Please visit her shop to see more!

2 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

What a wonderful use of props for jewelry photography! I also like your gift boxes!

Unknown said...

o wow, her pictures are gorgeous! Does she live on a beach?! And does she really package the boxes come with the shell top? Very pretty~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin