Tuesday, June 7, 2011

~ Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream Review ~

Remember that big Missha Haul I did around Christmas time? Well, I finally opened the scariest sounding item...the Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream. From the website, it says "Containing Snail Slime Extract and Botanical Stem Cell, this cream renews and triggers the regeneration of skin. Also, Baobab Tree ingredient and Deep Sea Water Complex provides abundant amount of moist onto the skin". It's a big box! The set comes with a small bottle of sleep mask too.

The jar is big but it's just an illusion.  Most of it is just clear plastic.  But, I love it!  I love it because it's such a pretty yellow!  And I specially love the sleep mask bottom because it is yellow and it has stars on it!  Super super cute!  I haven't tried this yet, but I will soon! 

Ok, perhaps I am biased because I am in love with the yellow packaging, but I like this cream.  The scent is very sweet and light.  To me, it's a very relaxing scent.  The texture is more like a gel than a cream.  It comes with a little clear spatula for you to scoop out the cream, which is a sign of luxury right?  After putting it on, I must say that it's very nice.  My skin absorbed it quickly and it feels very soft. 

The reason I tested this today is because this cream is on sale on the Missha website!  If you follow this link, it will take you to the product page with the special price of $19.99.  That's $30 off!  Plus, guess what they have on sale!  40% off nail polish and 50% off BB cream! Plus you get free stuff when you order $60 or more!  So, you can get the snail cream for $20, a bunch of nail polish for ~$2-5 each, and a set of BB Cream+Boomer for $28 and you will get the Time Revolution White Cure Super White Toner.  What a steal!!  I am tempted, but I have so much BB Cream already.... what to do what to do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eheh snails ^_^ The packaging is really nice - I love it when when packaging is cute but not all girly, immature pink :P Missha BBcream didnt work well for me so thank goodness I have no excuse to shop more >< I've been buying so much clothes lately!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin