Friday, March 26, 2010

~ Unique Polymer Clay Flowers ~

I have been selling polymer clay flowers in my supplies shop for a while. I love them because they are so cute and pretty! I just love the details each blossom has.
Polymer Clay Flowers Beads - Tea Party Set

During my trip to Hong Kong in 2008, I saw this rose bouquet and I was in awe. It has the most gorgeous glossy finish! I am no expert in polymer clay beads, but I have never seen any flowers like this. I got 2, but I couldn't figure what I want to make out of it. So, when I opened up my supplies shop, I put them up for sale, hoping they'll find a happy home.
Unique Iridescent Pink Rose Polymer Clay Bouquet Bead

This past month in Hong Kong, I went to look for more of these flowers because I think these are really unique. They don't have that rose bouquet anymore, but I found lots of other awesome flowers! Isn't black roses so alluring and mysterious? Look how glossy it is!
Unique Iridescent Black Roses Polymer Clay Bouquet Bead

I also found these little glossy pink roses. They are only 7mm wide, but so cute! They will look so good if they are woven into crystal charms or used as bridal hair pins.
Little Unique Iridescent Pink Polymer Clay Rose Beads
Little Unique Iridescent Pink Polymer Clay Rose Beads

I also love these matte plum color flowers. I have no idea what kind of flowers they are supposed to be, but they are gorgeous. These are a lot more sophisticated then most polymer clay flowers.
Sophisticated Ashen Plum Polymer Clay Flower Bead

I have just finished listing them in my shop. You can click on the pictures to go to the listing. I hope you like these as much as I do. Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin