Friday, March 12, 2010

~ Hong Kong Supplies Haul ~

Not a lot of time to write, but just wanted to brag about some supplies I got from Hong Kong :) Please excuse the dark pictures since I don't have a lightbox here and don't have time to wait for sunlight. First, charms!!! The best selling charms in my supplies store are crowns. I love this version because it's so cute and regal!


This purse is cool. It has rhinestones inside.


There are so many sweet charms like this! I want to get a lot but I haven't found a supplier with a good price.



I like this one. Reminds me of snow white.


I found an awesome supplier for these polymer clay beads!!! I already sell some in my supplies store for $10 each. Now, I can sell them for $6.5 each. Are you excited? I will be listing these when I get back to the states!


I got more lampwork glass charms because they are just too cute!



These Swarovski crystal encrusted beads and charms are my new obsession!! I love them a lot! They are quite expensive though as you can imagine. They sparkle so much though that I used my food money to buy them.


I love this strawberry. I only have 1. I am going to put it up on my shop for $18. I saw a jewelry shop in the mall that sell this with a simple silver chain for $50!


There are more, but I want to keep them as a suprise. I hope you are as excited as I am!

3 comments:

Kittin said...

the strawberry is so cute =D

Christine said...

Oh, all of those charms are so adorable. I can see why it is difficult to choose what to buy and stick with a budget. And that strawberry is so sweet, love it!

I gave you a Sunshine Award for your blog, please stop by my blog, http://lillybugblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html

Unknown said...

Lol, it looks like someone beat me to it! I love reading your posts, and the cake charm is soo cute!

I have also nominated you for a Sunshine Award. Feel free to visit my blog to get your icon for your blog!
http://odinsbeadhall.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin