Thursday, March 25, 2010

~ Momo is Back ~

While I was vacationing in Hong Kong, Momo was vacationing with Obi and his 4 human sisters. When I got back, I was told that Obi and the girls don't want Momo to leave. Since my house was a mess and I was a mess with the jet lag, I let Momo stay for another few days. He ended up being away from me for 6 weeks. Look how shaggy he got in 6 weeks!

I don't think he was happy to come home. I worked at home just so I could stay with him that day, but he was being mopey. I didn't really want to stay in the chair next to me while I worked. He kept wanting to go back into the crate. When I took him outside to play, he was being aloof.

Then, he just went back inside. I called to him and he just looked at me.

Then he came out a lil bit and went back inside.

I thought he was mad at me. He slept the whole day in the crate and didn't eat his regular food. He ate treats though. I think he misses Obi and the girls. Thankfully, the next day, he was pretty much back to his playful self. Going to groom him soon! More pictures to come!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin