Monday, July 6, 2009

~ Weekly Special: Twinkle Twinkle Earrings ~

These are the earrings that inspired my wedding colors. I am currently 90% sure on the colors being blue and yellow. When I told my fiance, he didn't look so happy. And neither did the best man. Guys just don't understand colors hehe.

Anyways, so I thought I would put these earrings on sale for the weekly special. Almost 1/3 off!

I just love how the yellow contrasts with the blue and I love these stars.

They are on the long side, and will be perfect for a summer dinner date, maybe some dancing afterwards.

Look at these cool earwires! I haven't seen anything like them from my US suppliers. I got them in Hong Kong. Love them.


There's only 1 pair at this price. After it's gone, it's back to the regular price so get it now!

1 comment:

Linda B said...

They are beautiful. I love blue and yellow too. I had yellow for my wedding 105 years ago (kidding about the years.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin