Saturday, February 6, 2010

~ Snopocalypse Continues ~

Still snowing!!! I have lots of pictures so be warned :) Let me showed you pictures from last night. This is taken around 10pm last night. My bike was getting buried in the snow.


Look at these cones!


3 hours later...at around 1am..... the cones grew by about 1/3?


I am hoping my neighbor's tree is not going to fall into my house. It was bending lower and lower.


So I woke up around noon. I slept late because I was reading New Moon. I wasn't happy with it though because Edward left. That bastard. :) Anyways, look at the snow building on that ledge!


Look at my neighbor's pot!


More generic snow pictures :)



Look how low the tree is now!


I guess, overnight, one of the cones fell over, but it built up again.


My favorite picture today.


My bench and bike are gone.


Momo wanted to go out to the deck but when I opened the door, he actually didn't go outside.


So, I threw him in.


And this is his revenge. He tracked snow everywhere!


We let him go out the front porch. The snow is up to our porch!



There was so much snow that it got on this wrath that was on my door like 6 inches inside the porch.


Being thrown in again. It's so fun :)


It wasn't that cold outside. So, I went outside to play! I tried to shovel, but it didn't work very well. This is throw #3 for the day.



He couldn't get back in himself so I had to go get him.


I think he still loves me.



I don't know how to build a snowman when the snow is up to my waist. So, I pretty much dug out a snow man instead. It was looking like a hershey's kiss and a cone head.


Here he is! Mr. Snow Robot!


The eyes are screw drivers. The nose is the cap off the laundry detergent and I have no idea what the mouth is.


I am so proud. I was only out there for like 30 mins but I was soaked! It wasn't that cold though so I didn't even realize it till I saw myself in the mirror.


My dad wanted to shovel. Look at this little path he created. It's barely wide enough for Momo to walk though and it's definitely a few inches over his head.


Hmm.....1 last throw :)


He asked for it...really.....




Oops...Momo?


There you are!


I think that's his way of saying "Thanks Mom!"


Ok, enough pictures. But, if you want to see more, you can check out my Facebook album. The sun is going down already. I am going to be productive from now on :) If you are snowed in, I hope you have some fun! Either go out and play or watch Hulu or animeready. Enjoy!

12 comments:

Kittin said...

momo is so adorable. You deffinately got more snow than pennsylvania.

Joyce said...

I think VA has it worse though :) by the way, your package may be a little delayed. I dropped it off at the post office yesterday morning, but there's no service today.

Pretty Paris said...

WOW! That is gorgeous. So sad in my snowless southern cal. life lol!

Amy Nicole said...

I tell ya. Team Jacob. He never left her!

Joyce said...

@Pretty Paris it is pretty but I would prefer southern cal :)

@Amy Nicole
Well, I will try to get through the book and see what Jacob has to offer. I like bad boys unfortunately....hehe

Me said...

It's so good to see that somebody is enjoying the snow :)

Me on the other hand? I'm miserable and a downer about all of this snow. Did you hear we're supposed to get another storm system moving in our area this upcoming Tuesday? I just wanna move to FL for these winter months, hahaha!

Joyce said...

don't be miserable! it's fun :) don't let your brother get u down!

i heard about the storm on tuesday...supposed to be a few inches only....i hope it's not too bad...i have a 6am flight wed morning to go to Hong Kong...where it's 70 degrees right now :)

Steph said...

oh Momo! LOL

I love when all the snow gathers up and there's no footprints, or animal tracks; so pristine!

Love the robot snowman!

Steph said...

oh and PS, that's exactly what I said about Edward !

Joyce said...

Steph i love pristine snow too....then i like to throw momo in to destroy the peacefulness :) i have been thinking about edward all day....hehe

Me said...

Thanks, Joyce! :)

It's next morning today now. I'm over it pretty much, lol. I did what I had to do, and it was the RIGHT thing to do. So glad that the sun is out today! I hope you're ok, too. It's tough to shovel if you do it today because everything pretty much has compacted to hardened ice. I'm glad I busted my ass off last night so that I can enjoy today! :)

P.S. I think Papa John's delivers pizza today *does a happy dance* Haha, it's Super Bowl today after all!

Joyce said...

i stayed up till 8am reading new moon :( so i slept through most of the sun

glad you are feeling better! enjoy super bowl and papa johns!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin