Sunday, October 11, 2009

~ My Very Own Zoolander ~

Introducing the newest and bestest male model~! He's so hot!!!! Shooting a live model is hard. A lot of my pictures came out fuzzy. Oh well, I got 4 ok ones for this photo shoot. I will have to try again next weekend.


I really like how the dragon one looks with his tattoo.

This one is a little fuzzy.


I was surprised that he actually likes this one most. I want him to wear the scorpion though because I am a scorpio hehe.


All necklaces are available at my shop. Click on the pictures to go to the listing. Let me know if you have any tips for taking pictures of jewelry on live models!

3 comments:

pxyjk said...

You used a topless model to show off your jewelry? Good idea, but wrong gender. :P

pxyjk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beading Gem said...

10 out of 10. The choice of a model with a good looking tattoo was inspired!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin