Thursday, November 24, 2011

~ Happy Thanksigiving and Sales Galore ~

Happy Thanksgiving!  I am thankful for my friends, family, health.... you know... the usual stuff.  Instead of getting all mushy, I will just get down to what's important for today.... sales!  Ok, I am just kidding, sales are not that important, but certainly fun to shop with your relatives right?

First... 33% off on Endless.com on certain styles!  The boots that I have been drooling over are included!!!  I got them in black because I want black boots, but I think they look better in the caramel color.  Should I just get it in caramel and get another pair of black boots?




ModCloth.com is having a spectacular 50% off sale!  I am tempted by the yellow coat and the purple coat, but nothing else much.  I already got a coat from here earlier that I simply love.  I should control myself, but for $35... it's kind of hard.


I like the free shipping off anything at Victoria's Secret, but other than that, no biggie.

Carter's and Osh K'osh is having 50% off everything on their site too.  Though I think it may be a better deal at the stores 'cause they have the discount at the store too and extra $20 off $40 coupon.  New York and Company also has 50% off everything.  The Body Shop and Bath and Body Works also have great deals.  Missha has 40% off everything, but I remember it was 50% off everything around Christmas time.  But, you know what else?  I am having an awesome sale for Happy Cloud Supplies!  Check out these jewelry displays for just $4!!  Hurry and put your order in.  I only have 1 of each.

There are also lots of items for just $1!  I am not done putting everything on sale, but will be finished by tonight.  Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin